Thursday, August 29, 2013

Welcome to my blog. These posts are for ISHCMC parents to learn more about education today. They consist of a short extract from an article with no comment from me. They are selected to make the reader think about their own children's education and their learning experience. It would be appreciated if you could leave a comment that might create a dialogue amongst parents.

Several years ago I did write longer posts that were more provocative and contained more reading but I decided that these were not as popular as shorter articles. If you would like to read some of my previous posts they can be found at http://time2question.wordpress.com/

I will attempt to make a couple of posts each week. Welcome to the exciting world of education of 2013.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment